DENVER PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS
DENVER MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE PREMISES LIABILITY, SLIP & FALL, INSURANCE BAD FAITH, WORKERS COMPENSATION & SSDI ATTORNEYS
For more than 30 years, the Denver lawyers at Tomazin, Hillyard & Clor, LLP have been helping injured people take action to protect their rights and pursue the financial recoveries they deserve. As skilled litigators with extensive trial experience, our attorneys are effective at:
- Helping our clients identify all available legal remedies, based on their situation and case/claim
- Aggressively advocating on behalf of our clients at every phase of their case
- Going up against various opponents, including insurance companies, corporations and others
- Building and presenting the strongest possible cases in any legal setting
- Favorably resolving our clients’ cases.
At Tomazin, Hillyard & Clor, LLP, we understand that no amount of money can ever change the past, make up for severe injuries or replace a loved one. We also know that pursuing justice and obtaining financial recoveries can be critical to helping injured people and their families:
- Cover their expenses in difficult aftermath of an accident (or another event)
- Gain some much-need comfort and closure, which can be pivotal to picking up the pieces, healing and restoring lives.
Our lawyers have secured multiple jury verdicts in excess of a million dollars, as well as multiple settlements in excess of $10 million. And they are ready to do what it takes to get you on the road to recovery.
THE CONVERSATION YOU HAVE WITH US CAN MAKE ALL OF THE DIFFERENCE IN YOUR CASE, YOUR RECOVERY AND YOUR FUTURE
From offices based in Denver and Greenwood Village, our attorneys provide the highest quality legal service and representation to people throughout the Denver metro area, Arapahoe County, and the state of Colorado.
Please continue exploring this page and the rest of our site to discover more about our experience, our practice, our record of success, and what we can do to help you. When you are ready for additional answers and information related to your circumstances and options, simply call us at (303) 771-1900 or email our firm via the contact form on this page.