Denver Medical Malpractice Lawyers
At Tomazin, Hillyard & Clor, LLP, our Denver lawyers have more than three decades of experience helping the victims of medical malpractice pursue justice and financial recoveries.The doctors, nurses and other medical professionals who we count on to treat and care for us may not be as careful, experienced or attentive as we would like to believe. This carelessness and inexperience can be compounded by the policies of medical facilities and/or the oversights of administrators – all of which can lead to medical mistakes and negligence that seriously harms patients.
As nationally renowned trial attorneys who are dedicated to protecting our clients’ rights, our attorneys are ready to fight for you and help you pursue all available legal remedies. We will work relentlessly to protect your rights, advance your interests, and help you secure the full amount of compensation you deserve.
How Our Medical Malpractice Lawyers Can Help You
The Denver medical malpractice attorneys at Tomazin, Hillyard & Clor, LLP are skilled at representing people harmed by various types of medical negligence. Some of the various types of medical malpractice cases we are effective at bringing to favorable resolutions include those involving:
- Surgery mistakes, including operating on the wrong site or leaving surgical instruments in patients
- Medication mistakes, such as prescribing inappropriate amounts or types of medication (based on a patient’s condition and medical history)
- Diagnostic errors, including misdiagnoses, delayed diagnoses and failure to diagnose
- Anesthesia errors, such as delivering inappropriate amounts or types of anesthesia
- Emergency room errors, which can include other forms of malpractice like misdiagnoses or anesthesia errors
- Hospital and nursing negligence, which can lead to surgery and medication errors, early discharges and harmful neglect of patients
- Delivery room mistakes, which can lead to serious (if not permanent) birth injuries
- Pharmacy malpractice, including failing to properly fill prescriptions or warn patients about contraindicated medications.
For these and other types of medical malpractice cases, financial recoveries can include awards that cover (but are not necessarily limited to) compensation for:
- Past and future medical bills, including emergency treatment costs, hospital bills, surgery expenses, medication bills, etc.
- Past and future lost wages
- Loss of consortium
- Pain and mental suffering.
In rare cases, punitive damages (which increase awards and are meant to punish the negligent parties) may also be available.
Please continue to explore our medical malpractice pages, to find out more about these cases, your rights as a patient and how we can help you. And please do not hesitate to contact us when you are ready to get clear, useful advice pertaining to you and your situation.
Contact a Denver Medical Malpractice Attorney at Tomazin, Hillyard & Clor, LLP
If you have been hurt by any form of medical negligence, contact a Denver medical malpractice attorney at Tomazin, Hillyard & Clor, LLP. You can call us at (303) 771-1900 or email our firm via the contact form on this page to find out more about your potential case and what we can do for you.
Initial consultations are free, and we do not charge any legal fees until or unless there is a recovery in your case.
From offices based in Denver and Greenwood Village, our attorneys provide the highest quality legal service and representation to people throughout the Denver metro area, Arapahoe County, and the state of Colorado.