Denver Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
At Tomazin, Hillyard & Clor, LLP, our Denver attorneys are dedicated to helping injured riders recover from motorcycle accidents. Skilled protecting riders’ rights and interests throughout the financial recovery process, we can provide you with vigorous advocacy, personal service and compassionate support after a motorcycle wreck happens.Riding a motorcycle can be fun and exhilarating. It can also be incredibly risky, as the average rider is about 35 times more likely than someone in a passenger vehicle to be involved in a deadly crash (whenever getting on the road).1
Pursuing Justice & Recovery for Motorcycle Accident Survivors
The lawyers at Tomazin, Hillyard & Clor, LLP are effective and experienced at bringing various types of motorcycle crash cases to successful resolutions. Some of the various types of cases we handle include (and are not limited to) those involving motorcycle accidents caused by:
- Impaired motorists
- Distracted drivers
- Aggressive or reckless drivers, including those who fail to comply with traffic laws
- Uninsured or underinsured drivers, as well as drivers who flee the scene (i.e., hit-and-run motorcycle crashes)
- Faulty vehicle and/or motorcycle equipment
- Other forms of negligence.
How Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Can Help You after a Wreck
When you trust us to oversee your motorcycle accident case, you can rely on our lawyers to:
- Take care of all of the complicated administrative work necessary to initiate and resolve your case
- Effectively deal with and stand up to insurance companies on your behalf
- Gather all of the evidence that is essential to proving your claim and establishing your rights to compensation
- Work diligently and relentlessly to bring your case to a favorable resolution.
While we understand that no amount of money will ever make up for the devastating impacts of serious motorcycle crashes, we are also aware that financial recoveries from these cases can be integral to the healing and recovery process.
That is why one of our primary goals is to help every motorcycle crash victim – including families who have lost a loved one to deadly wrecks – maximize their financial recoveries so they can focus on healing and restoring their lives.
What to Do after a Motorcycle Crash: How to Protect Yourself & a Future Claim
In the wake of a motorcycle wreck, here’s what riders can do to protect themselves, their rights and their potential claims for recovery:
- Get off the road, out of the way of traffic, to avoid another crash.
- Call police and emergency responders ASAP.
- Get checked out by a medical professional ASAP to prevent further health complications and get treatment for crash-related injuries.
- If possible, take pictures of the wreckage and exchange driving- and insurance-related information with all other involved parties.
- If possible, take down the name(s) and contact information for any witness(es) to the motorcycle accident.
- Report the crash to the insurance company, but do NOT admit or accept fault for the crash – not to the insurer or any other involved party (including police).
- Contact an attorney ASAP to find out more about the available legal remedies and get experienced help protecting your rights and claim as you proceed.
Get on the Road to Recovery Now: Contact a Denver Motorcycle Accident Attorney at Tomazin, Hillyard & Clor, LLP
If you have been hurt in any type of motorcycle wreck, contact a Denver motorcycle accident attorney at Tomazin, Hillyard & Clor, LLP for helpful answers regarding your recovery options. With more than three decades of experience helping accident survivors, our lawyers are ready to fight for you in any legal setting so you can secure the maximum possible compensation – and put your accident behind you.
Call (303) 771-1900 or email our firm via the contact form on this page to set up a free, no obligations case evaluation with one of our attorneys. We can give you the information you need to protect your rights and make the best decisions as you proceed with your claim.
From offices based in Denver and Greenwood Village, our attorneys provide the highest quality legal service and representation to people throughout the Denver metro area, Arapahoe County, and the state of Colorado.
1: According to authorities at the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)