Denver Car Accident Lawyers
Known for our vigorous advocacy and litigating experience, our lawyers are skilled at protecting victims’ rights and interests as we help them financially recover from crashes. Our goal is to help auto accident survivors, including families who have lost a loved one to deadly wrecks, secure the justice and compensation they deserve so they can focus on restoring their lives.In seconds, a car accident can change your life, causing physical and psychological damage that can last for years – if not longer. While picking up the pieces after an auto wreck can be challenging, the road to recovery can be far smoother – and more successful – with the help of an experienced car accident attorney at Tomazin, Hillyard & Clor, LLP.
Bringing Car Accident Claims to Successful Resolutions
At Tomazin, Hillyard & Clor, LLP, our attorneys have extensive experience representing the survivors of various types of car crashes. Our record of success includes favorably resolving cases that involve (but are not limited to):
- Drunk driving crashes
- Distracted driving accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Hit-and-runs, as well as crashes involving uninsured/underinsured motorists
- Wrecks caused by reckless and careless motorists
- Crashes caused by fatigued or exhausted motorists
- Wrecks caused by defective or recalled auto equipment
- Accidents caused by speeding, failures to stop or yield, or any failure to obey traffic laws
- Car crashes involving other roadway travelers, including motorcyclists and bicyclists
- Fatal auto crashes – We know that no amount of money can make up for the loss of a loved one to a deadly car accident. We also know, however, that financial recoveries can provide families with financial support that is crucial to dealing with grief and putting their loved one to rest.
How Our Car Accident Attorneys Can Help You after a Crash
Effective at holding negligent parties accountable, our Denver auto accident attorneys are ready to help you:
- Determine your best options for financial recovery, based on the facts and circumstances of your wreck
- Gather all necessary evidence to support your claim, which can include witness statements, photographs, police reports, etc.
- Protect your interests as you deal with insurance companies and stand up to liable parties
- Vigorously represent you in any setting as you pursue the compensation to which you are entitled.
After a Car Accident: What Survivors Should Do
Knowing what to do after a car crash happens can be pivotal to protecting yourself, as well as your recovery options, in the aftermath. For auto accident survivors who are not too badly injured in crashes, the following are the most important steps to take after an auto wreck:
- Get out of the way of traffic and call police ASAP.
- Seek emergency medical care or nonemergency medical treatment ASAP.
- Wait for police to arrive, and exchange driving/insurance information with the other involved motorist(s).
- Take pictures of the damage caused by the wreck.
- Record any witnesses’ names and their contact information.
- Report the crash to the insurance company, but do NOT admit fault or provide a recorded statement.
- Call a lawyer at Tomazin, Hillyard & Clor, LLP to ensure your rights and interests are fully protected as you get on the road to recovery and justice.
Let’s Talk about Your Recovery Options: Contact a Denver Car Accident Attorney at Tomazin, Hillyard & Clor, LLP
If you have been hurt in any type of auto crash, contact a Denver car accident attorney at Tomazin, Hillyard & Clor, LLP for helpful answers regarding your options for recovery and justice. Ready to provide you with compassionate service and effective representation, our lawyers are nationally renowned trial attorneys who can take swift action to protect your rights while helping you pursue your best options for justice.
Call (303) 771-1900 or email our firm via the contact form on this page to find out more about your potential case and recovery options, as well as how we can help you. Our conversation could change your life – and make all of the difference in your financial recovery and future.
From offices based in Denver and Greenwood Village, our attorneys provide the highest quality legal service and representation to people throughout the Denver metro area, Arapahoe County, and the state of Colorado.